Get to know us better!
Attainable. Accountable. AcuBay.
Dr. Kim graduated from Five Branches University. Her emphasis and specialties are Women’s Health, Labor, Pregnancy & Postpartum Support, Fertility, Menopause & Perimenopause, Menstrual issues, and Endometriosis. She is a board licensed acupuncturist and herbalist practicing her passion in California. By integrating Eastern and Western Medicine, she provides treatment tailored to each patient to optimize the healing process.
Dr. Choi is a 2nd generation acupuncturist. She graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of East-West Medicine. She holds a doctorate degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from Five Branches University. Her passion is in Pediatrics, helping children with ADHD, Autism, Learning Difficulties, Attention Disorder, and other common health problems that Western Medicine does not adequately address.
We are committed in helping adults and children restore their health and well-being. By combining the ancient wisdom of Oriental Medicine with cutting-edge technology we deliver advanced treatment options to our patients.
Our caring providers will take the time to:
• Fully understand your health issues.
• Deliver comprehensive and holistic care.
• Develop your unique healing program.
• Provide the most advanced treatment options in the industry.
• Offer extremely gentle acupuncture and non-needle service for children & adults.
• Partner with our patients to understand their issues and find the combination right medicine to get results.